Online Networking Workshop
Time & Location
About the Event
Brought to you in Partnership with Accenture's Skills to Succeed.
The Job Seeker workshop is a blended learning curriculum that is made up of five components:
- Career Planning
- Resume and Cover Letter Writing
- In-Person Networking (To help you prepare for post-COVID)
- Online Networking
Having a professional online presence is increasingly important for today's job seeker. Learn how social media can affect one's brand. How to create or update a LinkedIn profile that supports your personal brand.
This workshop will also cover:
- Understanding why online networking is important
- Discover ways to use social media for networking
- Identify your personal brand
- Using LinkedIn to create a professional online presence
Sign up today and join us for our next series.
Only 20 spots available.
- FREE TICKETS$0$00$0