Sat, Jun 19|
In-Person Networking Workshop (Post COVID)
This five part series workshop is to support individuals who are looking for work, already working, needs a refresher or trying to establish a career.
Time & Location
Jun 19, 2021, 10:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. PDT
About the event
Brought to you in Partnership with Accenture's Skills to Succeed.
The Job Seeker workshop is a blended learning curriculum that is made up of five components:
- Career Planning
- Resume and Cover Letter Writing
- In-Person Networking (To help you prepare for post-COVID)
- Online Networking
The workshop reinforces the importance and benefits of in-person networking when searching for a job and growing a career. We may not be able to network in person, yet we can help you prepare for networking post-COVID. Be sure to also sign up to our Online Networking Workshop as well.
This workshop will also cover:
- Networking and its benefits
- Identify who is already in your network
- How to apply in-person networking techniques
- Describing the purpose and parts of an elevator speech
- Creating, practicing, and critiquing an elevator speech
Sign up today and join us for our next series.
Only 20 spots available.
20 spots available