In-Person Networking Workshop (Post COVID)
Time & Location
About the Event
Brought to you in Partnership with Accenture's Skills to Succeed.
The Job Seeker workshop is a blended learning curriculum that is made up of five components:
- Career Planning
- Resume and Cover Letter Writing
- In-Person Networking (To help you prepare for post-COVID)
- Online Networking
The workshop reinforces the importance and benefits of in-person networking when searching for a job and growing a career. We may not be able to network in person, yet we can help you prepare for networking post-COVID. Be sure to also sign up to our Online Networking Workshop as well.
This workshop will also cover:
- Networking and its benefits
- Identify who is already in your network
- How to apply in-person networking techniques
- Describing the purpose and parts of an elevator speech
- Creating, practicing, and critiquing an elevator speech
Sign up today and join us for our next series.
Only 20 spots available.
- FREE TICKETS$0$00$0