Career Planning Workshop
Time & Location
About the Event
Brought to you in Partnership with Accenture's Skills to Succeed.
The Job Seeker workshop is a blended learning curriculum that is made up of five components:
- Career Planning
- Resume and Cover Letter Writing
- In-Person Networking (To help you prepare for post-COVID)
- Online Networking
Have you decided which career to pursue? Or are you unsure of which career works with your strengths and interests?
Join us for this interactive workshop and learn more about career planning, why is career planning important? How is a career different from a job? Plus how to create a career plan for the short and long term.
This workshop will also cover how to:
- Identify strengths and interests to guide career planning.
- Use assessment results to identify career interests.
- Consider career path options in a selected career.
- Create a career development plan to help you capture your ideas so you can bring them to life.
Sign up today and join us for our first series.
Only 20 spots available.
- FREE TICKETS$0$00$0